Re: Wheat........

Steve,

I waited many months for what's happening now in wheat. I'm not an in and out
trader
but exercise patience to initiate positions. (long or short). Happy to see the
money
you made with the calls. I have quite a few myself and while I too, thought
Tuesday's
action was a near term top, I'll sit it out through the correction. I think
there's much
more coming.

I've had the wheat chart posted at my little website for quite a while now and
things
seem to be falling (rising) into place.

Thanks for your comments.

Claud

--
http://pw1.netcom.com/~claudb/

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\ClaudB6.vcf"