RE: Avoid problem new PC

To All involved in this thread,

Maybe I missed it, but what is a good/best video-card to get good/best
charting results with Metastock 6.5.
Now I own a simple 2Mb svga-card.(Diamond Stealth 64 2001 series)
If I fatten (weight) my bar-charts and my indicators and look for example at
the S&P 500 from 1928 till now (over 19000 timeperiods), it takes a lot of
time to build-up the chart and sometimes one of the inner windows stays
empty. After a few clicks on the + icon (needing less data) the indicator
finally turns up but slowly....

Enjoy your weekend,

Frans