From: Nicholas Kormanik [mailto:nkormanik@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 July 1999 13:53
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Avoid problem new PC

You folks haven't mentioned what will happen with MetaStock 7.0, when ever
that comes out.  Maybe it will be able to avail of more RAM, etc.  Perhaps
buying a machine only thinking of using MS 6.5 may short change yourself
when the new version arrives.

Incidentally, I increased my RAM from 128 to 256 megs (in Win 98, PII 350,
ultra-EIDE), hoping that the explorations would be faster.  Appears that
absolutely *nothing* is faster, still crawls along in exploring 9000 issues,
taking about 15 minutes for a single exploration.  I think my solution is to
weed out securities, and end up with, say, 3000 or so.

Nicholas