From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glen Wallace
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 10:35 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Optimal f and system optimization

Rudolph:

That sounds really interesting.  I'd like to hear what you find.

Be careful not to over-optimize, though.  Your primary goal should not be to
maximize profits themselves, but rather to maximize *consistency* of
profitability from your system.  From here, your money management system and
time will maximize overall profit.

Regards.