From: Ron Warshawsky [mailto:rwarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 July 1999 11:24
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Avoid problem new PC

1. 256MB cost is around $170 and you must have it in order to run you run
multiple memory intense applications
2. 16MB videocard costs from $48 to $180 and again, it must for the
Graphical User Interface (Windows)
3. You do use NT, but recommend WIN98?

Michael, please, be real and don't be penny wise and pound foolish. Just
compare, what can you get for additional $400-$500.

Regards
  Ron Warshawsky

P.S. These recommendations are for educational purposes only