Re: SMI indicator

Hi Adam,
This might be the deal.  After you've wearied yourself playing with the
various time frames give this medley a spin.

SMI-Plex:=
StochMomentum(2,1,2)+StochMomentum(3,2,1)+StochMomentum(4,2,3)+StochMomentum(5,3,5)+StochMomentum(8,21,13)+StochMomentum(13,25,2)

I often use a 13EMA trigger w/ it, but fortunately <g> there are lots of
other convoluted preconditions that keep it from being anything but a
straightforward system.

SMI13E-Plex:=
Mov(StochMomentum(2,1,2)+StochMomentum(3,2,1)+StochMomentum(4,2,3)+StochMomentum(5,3,5)+StochMomentum(8,21,13)+StochMomentum(13,25,2),13,E)

Craig