From: Christian Baude <BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Walter Lake <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 1999 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Free download Intruder Alert'99

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 23:26:03 -0400, you wrote:

>Thanks for the download site address.

>http://webhome.idirect.com/~shot/intruder.htm

Hi Walter,

You do know the above address is not Bonzi's but a Hacker's address.
It's a young Russian living in Canada. Check out.

http://webhome.idirect.com/~shot

for more info.  The question in my mind, could the program have the
back door virus?  All you did is get the hacker's modified program.
Could be good, or could be bad.

Be careful about posting these thing on a public SIG/USENET.  You
should always answer these things privately and not to the list.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000/PSM
Sysop $CentS Private BBS