Optimal f

Hi Glen

"... It just took Ralph Vince's work
to make *me* realize that at best, I have been achieving mediocre returns
and at worst, playing a foolishly risky game. ..."

Well put Glen.

It's not in the best interest of the sellers, re-sellers and market-hypers
to encourage insight such as yours or anything less than "bright" faith.

Such thoughts might lead to doubt .. and maybe a little anxiety when
breaking out the checkbook.

Personally ... I prefer the existential terror of knowing just how fast
things can crumble ... to help me pay attention. Knowing that all the nice
neat logical and rational constructions and systems to defy reality can
crumble in a pounding heart beat.

May the terror be with you. <G>

Best regards

Walter