Re: portfolio spreadsheet wanted

Thanks for the tip, Walter.  I downloaded the spreadsheets, but they're now
quite what I need.   They could certainly be a good start towards creating my
own, if nothing else had shown up.   But Spencer Lowry's website is a very nice
discovery.   Much of his money management philosophy bears me out like a
friend.   Thanks for sharing that website.

For anyone else looking for a portfolio spreadsheet, I've just received an email
from
http://www.atlas-research.com/els.htm                Although their specialty is
TradeStation coding assistance, they apparently picked up my broadcast from
another list and offered me an XL  product they already had on the shelf for
about $30 that seems to be precisely what I'm looking for.   Their site might be
worth book-marking for future reference.

And thanks again for the response...
Mark Scheier