Re: New Direction ?

on what does this system base?

owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 30.06.99 08.07.52
Please respond to metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:

Subject: New Direction ?

JimG and all others:

We went short the S&Ps after the close tonight, FWIW.  We had thought
that
we would still challenge our old highs, so this might be a short-term
pull
back, if we're correct.

Our Intermediate Term Signal is still Bullish, so IMHO this is not the
"big
one".

This is our Short Term Signal.  This STS is running 71% correct for the
last
14 months.  Trading one e-mini contract with an initial margin of $4,000
would have returned a net profit, after commissions, of $29,700,
assuming
you didn't get greedy, screw up or otherwise not follow the system.  In
our
case, before we started applying certain money management techniques,
our
greed cost us a lot of these profits.  I keep saying, we've learned our
lesson, but that's today, not the last 14 months. <VBG> It's a good
thing
our systems work so well and bail us out of a lot of our greedy
trades.  Now
with various money management techniques, we are trading the system but
at
the same time, trying to minimize our exposure to risk.

Remember that this advice is worth exactly what you paid for it. :)

Guy