Re: ot update re:YTK

At 17:19 28/06/99 -0400, michael arnoldi wrote:
>Equis changed their data format, and we do not yet have the "spec".
>But, we do plan to support their new version.  - Ed
>----------------------------

Equis MSFL 6.51 has been on the market since 10/98. There is some hope
Nirvana will contact Equis to get the "spec" before 1 Jan 2000.

>Michael:  We have not tested for Y2K compatibility, per se, but all the
>changes were actually made ahead of the 4.0 release.  Our plan is to
>release a 3.5 feature release, which is Y2K compatible, to those 3.5
>users who did not elect to upgrade to 4.0, before the end of the year
>(December)
>- Ed

Well, some rare and expensive expert convinced Ed that la Fable du Lièvre
et de la Tortue (Jean de la Fontaine) is crap. Probably the same who
demonstrated him Visual Basic is the programming language of choice to
develop a real time application.

>now you all know the official word.

I suggest you think about writing an Ed's communication guide for some of us :)