RE: Variables

U1 is an equation that is dependent upon what happened yesterday and
includes the value of ref(U1,-1).  I'll give it a try to see if it remembers
yesterday's U1 and see what happens.  When I tried it in the past, I got a
circular error, but that was back in the MS for DOS days.  I'll code in the
4 functions tonight.  I've got the output from TAS and in Excel, so I can
verify the values calculated by MS.

Anyway, it used to be that since U1,-1 was dependent upon yesterday's
calculations, you could only use the previous U1 if MS stored an array of
previously calculated values.  If it doesn't and has to recalculate it, then
it will have to recalculate the day prior to that one ad nauseum.  Let's
give it a try.

Guy