RE: Off Topic:IE 5

I ran into that annoyance as well.  A work around that works for me is to
open some other web site first (I use www.fool.com), then open a new
browser window and open my brokerage's website in that window.  Then when I
open a hotlink from email or a web shortcut, it opens the new web page over
my www.fool.com page, leaving the brokerage web page untouched. -uf