Re: Off topic OmniTrader

TEST it yourself.
> > Now you have got me worried! Where does this information come from? >
I trade only local stocks in Singapore. My data vendor supplied me data in metastock format. He tested it against software that some his customers using. When I discussed OT with him, he advise me if I want to buy it to wait until yr 2000. He uses it, and tested it against Y2000 data and find that it is not able to do so.
I was looking at buying OT, but I have since find other beter tools using Elliot Waves. For that I have picked ELWAVE. (http://www.prognosis.nl)
FOO
Foo Say How where when who why Singapura - the Lion City