From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Walter Lake
Sent: Friday, June 25, 1999 2:15 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: system testing

Hi Bob

This is from an earlier Metasotck post:

"Heard back from trader contacts. They are disappointed in her book and
seminars. Summarized it as a "Gann fan
dance". Advised me to stick with Linda, at least she advertises and then
fully
discloses. Another repeat of the Kase experience. "

There's no comparison between Brown and the Jurik book. Jurik has lots of
heavy duty stuff. It has a nice progression from low end ... Joe DiNapoli
... to some serious trading system development and data mining. Some is ...
outrageously bold ... intellectually daring, ... whatever you want to call
it. What can it say ... I bought it!

I actually parted with cash. Usually I sit and read it in Chapters until I
get a really good sense of it. Some I buy and return. This one I bought.

Hi Lionel

What Excel program are you referring to? The 3-D surface chart is already in
most versions of Excel.

Best regards

Walter