Cache Memory settings

I mentioned earlier that I installed the Cacheman program but did not show
the settings that it recommended for my computer. I made a screen copy in
BMP format which I will attach.

It is a graphic portrayal of these settings. These are:
                                           Free Physical Memory
               19,460 Kb
                                           Used virtual memory [swap file]
   29,356Kb / 2,032,088 Kb
                                           Free Resources System 72%
    GDt 77%
                                           Disk Cache Size
                                             Minimum
                                 2048Kb    checked "Enabled" pointer to
about 5%
                                             Maximum
                               16384Kb   checked "Enabled" pointer to about
50%
                                             Chunk Size
                                512Kb   checked "Enabled" pointer to about
50%
                                             Director Cache
                              64                                   pointer
to about 45%

Others may wish to open my BMP file it is contaminated with virus. I can
not explain what these setting mean but with time maybe come to understand
their significance.

John Sellers
Program Chairman
GS Bug Computer Club
El Segundo, California
Second choice email- ay286@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Cache1.bmp"