Market turn?

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; With Guy's change to a buy signal and
the strong market pop this morning, I took a long look at the charts.&nbsp; My
conclusion was that yesterday&nbsp;could have been a short term bottom.&nbsp;
Time will tell, but I decided to act like it was.&nbsp; I&nbsp;decided to not
close my CPU and Microsoft positions as required by yesterday's stop signal
since they had moved back into the channel.&nbsp; Also,&nbsp;their charts looked
like they were trying to make a short term bottom.&nbsp; NEON which I didn't get
a stop on yesterday opened down on no news that I could find.&nbsp; NETA which I
did get a stop signal on didn't look too bad, but AOL is now looking like a
better internet play.&nbsp; I decided to close my positions in both NEON
and&nbsp;NETA&nbsp;and replace them with a&nbsp;position in AOL.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; AOL looks like it may be trying to
bounce off the bottom of an Intermediate Term Up Trend Channel&nbsp;with its
strong open this morning.&nbsp; Both the StochRSI 13 and 55 look like they are
forming negative peaks which do indicate a turn up.&nbsp; Yesterday's close was
almost a 50% retracement from the April high.&nbsp; Adding it all up, this looks
to me like a good entry point.&nbsp; Hope I'm right &lt;G&gt;.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll send yesterday's AOL.GIF chart
to everyone on the email list.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>JimG&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Jun 16 14:27:26 1999