From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nicholas Kormanik
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 12:10 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Faster MS Win 6.5 Explorations Using Cache???

I, too, regularly rue the extreme bottleneck in disk activity when doing
explorations, feeling that with optimal cache the time taken should be
one-tenth, or less.

But, alas, I know of no way to tell Windows 98 to increase cache size.  I so
miss the old days of Norton disk cache.

Is there a way??  Is there a third-party cache program that we can
completely trust?

My system has 128 megs of RAM, and generally most of it sits idly, while my
hard disk grinds away.

Thanks,
Nicholas