Re: Lowrisk.com Investor Sentiment 6/14/99

Lionel,

I haven't gotten permission from the author to release his name or the
title of the book. But he is a fairly prominent author whose last book was
on discretionary trading of the stock index futures. His work was featured
in the CME literature on the emini. The new book should be out in early fall.

best,
Jeff