Surprise turnaround

JimG

Well, will wonders ever cease.  Our Intermediate Term Sell Signal just
turned into an Intermediate Term Buy Signal.  Now, I'll a little nervous
here since we just changed months on our modified continuous S&P contract,
but will go with it anyway.

That ITSS showed a 8.70 point profit and brought up the profitability of
this signal, by itself to 89% for the last 13 months.  I guess this means
that we're going to start back up, I hope. :-)

Remember what it cost you.  That's probably what this advise is worth. <G>

Regards

Guy