Metastock Pro + Patch PRO652B.EXE

<x-html><HTML>
Equis :

<P>Ever since installing the patch as suggested by tech support I continue
to have the following problems:

<P>Problem 1:
<BR>-----------
<BR>Assuming I have been collecting data from 9:30am est for a SnP futures
and the file is configured to collect data as 60min bars.&nbsp; If at 10am
I open my chart layout which displays 2 charts, SnP 60min bars and SnP
daily bars (compressed from the 60min data) the following occurs:

<P>(A) The most current bar of the 60min chart is incomplete.&nbsp; i.e.
it will only reflect the data from the time I open the chart rather than
from the beginning of the data that has been collected.&nbsp; To "brute
force" metastock to display the full bar I have to wait until after 10:30am
and then force the chart to redraw (either by closing and re-opening or
by changing the compression to daily and then changing back to 60min).

<P>(B) The most current bar of the daily chart (constructed from 60min
data) <I>overwrites</I> the previous bar.&nbsp; To display a correct chart
I have to wait until after 10:30am an then force the chart to re-draw.

<P>***I was under the impression that the patch would correct the above
compression problems which occurred before the patch was installed.***&nbsp;
Does this mean that the patch did not install correctly?&nbsp; Or are these
snazzy compression features still to be patched?&nbsp; Please advise.

<P>Problem 2:
<BR>-----------
<BR>I do not think the following problem existed pre-patch....

<P>Lets say I am collecting SnP data from 9:30am est and I have configured
collection in 60min bars.&nbsp; Now lets say that I have to re-boot my
pc for some reason at 1:15pm.&nbsp; So I close open charts, close metastock,
close the file server and then the data server.&nbsp; But the problem that
I have is that the data for the partial 60min bar 12:30pm - 1:15pm is lost!!!!&nbsp;
Pre-patch I am almost certain that when "writing from cache to disk" on
closing the file server, metastock would capture the partial bar.

<P>Is there some setting somewhere that I have overlooked.
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>ALSO: At the end of last week I was exchanging emails with equis support
on the issue on not being able to compress data into bars of say 4hr (240min)
intervals.&nbsp; I was hoping that this ball was still in the air.&nbsp;
Please advise.

<P>Thanks in advance
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Essan Soobratty.