Re: Metastock Pro: Data Compression

Good.  We agree.  So therefore I cannot do this task in metastock as it
stands.

So reverting to my original request, do you know of a 3rd party app that can
do the task?  Is there an equis programmer who can give some insight into a
compression algorithm that could be implemented to carry out the task?

It seems strange that I can take hourly data and display them as daily or
weekly bars, whereas I cannot display them in an interval somewhere in
between (4h, 6hr, 12hr etc).  In fact while on the subject can you please
check with the work-in-progress and confirm that consideration is in fact
being given for implementing this feature in a future release of metastock
pro.

Thanks again.

Essan Soobratty.