Re: Metastock Pro: Data Compression

Thanks for the swift response.

Okay I follow you so far.  Your routine described below would work for the
first 4hr bar.  But what about the next.  If you just move 1 bar (60min)
forward in time and run the same procedure you'll have a correct opening
value for 2nd 4hr bar, but the H, L & C would be wrong as they would be
driven off of 60min bars 2,3,4 &5; would they not?  Or am I missing
something?

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Essan Soobratty.