Re: Multiple buy signals

You're right , needs tweaking or maybe a fresh start would be better.
At the
moment I'm out of ideas.  Now that I look at it over a larger data set
it looks
eerily like something I ran into last year.  That little project still
sits on
the shelf collecting dust. <g>   This may be all I can do with it for
the time
being...I just got four books in the mail today that I need to read.  If
I get
any bright ideas I'll take another look, but hopefully you or someone
else will
find an answer before long.  Good luck, keep me posted, and enjoy the
vacation!

Ken