Investor Sentiment - bulls are back

                LOWRISK.COM

         INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                 6 / 8 / 99

     brought to you by Investormap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
         http://www.investormap.com

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment
survey. The survey was taken from 5/31 through 6/6 on the
Lowrisk.com web site.

Number of participants: 357

30 day outlook:

46% bullish,  21% last week
32% bearish,  59% last week
23% neutral,  20% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 6/11: 10,666 (it
was 10,394 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at:
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Last week the sentiment numbers were heavily bearish, and we thought
that pointed to an imminent bottom. The market was up 239 points for
the week, and closed 390 points above its lows.

This week's sentiment numbers are decidedly more bullish. Bullish
sentiment jumped 25% to end at 46%. Bearish sentiment dropped 27% to
32%. Neutral sentiment was little changed at 23%. Given last week's
strong rally, we would expect an increase in bullishness, so it is
hard to draw much of a conclusion from this week's numbers.

Thanks for all the increased participation in our weekly sentiment
poll...and please keep it up. The more we have taking part, the
better the data. Please stop by to take part in this weeks survey
at: http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm

best regards,
Jeff Walker