RE: Automate Downloader?

To put a # in front of your mf ticker using QM you can use the following
syntax:

$ticker = '#' . $ticker;

Since you may have both stocks and mf tickers, separate them and place a
qm script in each separate directory, e.g. \qm\mf, \qm\stocks,
\qm\indices, etc. The entire QM download file is only 15kb including
docs, so you don't have to be overly concerned with the space being used.
Now run all three scripts from a single batch file and you're done.

Cheers,

Jim