Omnitrader vers 4

Vers 4 has me baffled when trying to add to or subtract from the focus
group,  In vers 3--no problem--double click on the PENCIL, up comes the
list to add to, etc.  On vers 4,  I can't find how to even get the
picture of a pencil to come U.  Any help???  T.C.
Forgot to say, I'm working just with commodities-- no stocks-- but that
shouldn't make any difference.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]