RE: MetaStock Layout Question

It sounds like you want several multi-chart templates.  You create these
by creating a layout looking like what you want, saving it, and then
doing a File | Save As | Template.

Apply this multi-chart template to a security and you will have what you
want.  You can apply the multi-chart template to an already open
security, or apply the template as you open a new security.

The next security feature will not apply this template automatically.
You will need to open the security from the open dialog and apply the
template at the same time.  I will pass along your suggestion to have
the next security feature work with a multi-chart template as well.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.