Re: Speed lines

Adam,

Are you going to share the MetaStock code for the two Fib. Trader
indicators? If yes, please do send me a copy of the MS code. Though I
do have access to the Fibonacci Trader software, I would definitely
like to have it implemented on MetaStock, since MetaStock is the main
TA software that I use.

Also, please do keep me posted about your test results on Gann &
Fibonacci Fan lines.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rajat