RE: Sad Stochastic

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sad Stochastic
  • From: "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:14:54 -0400 (EDT)

Do you mean like the attached GIF!!!!

<<If you plot both and drag the custom over the
built-in, or vice versa, you will see they are the same plot, assuming
you are using the same %K value in both.>>

One is Mov( ( ( ( C - LLV( L,13 ) ) /( HHV( H,13 ) - LLV( L,13 ) ) ) * 100 )
,8 ,S );
for the other's values see Sad MS stoc Properties.gif.

I suggest you practice dragging unless you meant 'close enough for
government work'

Bob

bjagow@xxxxxxx <mailto:bjagow@xxxxxxx>