Re: On-topic subject

Hi Adam & All,
No surprise here: As soon as you start using *Time* as a Fibo-Parameter
things are bound to go awry using programs like MS. This is because the
moment you change the proportions of the x- & y-axes all Fib's using
time as an input are changed too. The only way I know of obviating it is
to use a fixed proportion between the two - preferably using the Golden
Cut (or whatever it's called in English).
I know of at least one - German - Program that specifically addresses
this problem - being a Fibonacci Analysis only program. As I'm not a fan
of numerology - except for nice parlour tricks - I don't know it myself
but I could look up the name etc. for you.
Kind Regards & Happy Trading,
Jan Willem Roberts