Re: gann

Mr Maas,

I think you have been trading for too long...you seem to have lost it
!!!

Just because you are unable to make successful use of certain 'tools'
does not mean they do not work.  I use Fibonacci based tools everyday,
and have done so for 12 years on a full time basis.  I have little
doubt (based on actual trading and looking back at written
reports)that they have provided value added.  And no..dont bother
asking for profit statements or to explain how I use them. I have no
interest, nor need to back up my above statements, as I know they are
true to me..and I really dont give a hoodwink what others think.

Adrian