RE: Question volume is it fundamental or technical?

You are right in my opinion about it being technical.

However if you are interested in liquidity of stock trading, the daily
volume should be many times the quantity of shares that you may wish to
sell in order to insure that you may timely exit a stock. This parameter is
one of the many that exists in fundamental data bases.