From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glen Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, 11 May 1999 7:22
To: MetaStock listserver
Subject: Re: Please do not send the recursive moving trendline to me

Fred:

You've confused me.  Is my offer to share my Recursive Moving Trendline code
not the reciprocation you seem to expect?  You might want to be more
specific.

If you are referring to me suggesting people respond directly to me, that is
simply my attempt to keep the listserver as clutter-free as possible.  On
the other hand, if you are referring to me not posting the code directly to
the listserver, I posted the code for another system in February and the
listserver software stripped the attachments because of size restrictions.
I ended up having to post it in three awkward segments.  Now, if you are
just posting a silly flame, I'd be happy to respond but we should probably
take the exchange private.