Re: Reply to messages

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Reply to messages
  • From: Barry Spreen <bspreen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:01:40 -0400 (EDT)

At 08:36 AM 5/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>When replying to a particular message, please  Reply to Sender Only ; the
>entire list will then not be bothered by your comments.    T.C.
T.C.

We tried to get reply to sender to work from the metastock list.
The majority of those who voted wanted to keep reply to sender pointed at
the full list. I still do not understand their reasoning. However, it is
not easy to do for many, and most will not even try.

For those who would like a private reply, off list, put a mailto: tag in
your message or your signature.

Best,
Barry
mailto:bspreen@xxxxxxxx