RE: IRL

I use IRL but in my opinion it will focus your attention from 10,000 stocks
down to a smaller number depending how tight a filter you use. I believe it
allows one to then use more complex analysis on much fewer stocks. That
part would require further fundamental and or technical analysis software.

In my experience it alone has not lead me to profits, so I do not know if
there is an method using IRL capable of achieving that.