Additional Pick

All,
     After looking at my charts some more, I decided to also put in a buy
stop order on CitiGroup (C).  C at 70 1/8 is in a Short Term Up Trend
Channel (STUTC) with the top at 82 1/4 and the bottom at 69 1/2.  It broke
out to a new 52 week high at the first part of April, moved up to the top of
the STUTC in late April, then fell back to the bottom of the STUTC and the
resistance of the old break out level.  I'm putting in a buy stop at 71 1/2
which is just above Friday's high.  If I get it, I'll set my target at 82
and my stop 68 3/4.

JimG