Future Directions

You might want to check this out ... 29 pages!

 http://www.futuresmag.com/industry/references/tt599.html

"Charting the future of analysis
>From what we trade to how we analyze the markets to order entry, the futures
industry is facing major turning points that will change its face forever.

By Ginger Szala, James T. Holter and Thomas Stridsman

For good or bad, market analysis evolves. We've seen simple chart patterns,
oscillator-type indicators and heightened interest in money management. And
we've seen systematic compilations of all these, whether based on statistics
or neural networks, or just simple empirical tests, like what you find in
today's technical analysis software. But where will the future take us? ..."

Enjoy

Walter