Re: Support or Resistance Penatration question

Tommaso,
  You may be right about the swings being only vertical.......I was just
making
an observation on the method (as I understand it) of using his "HiLo"
indicator
with what he calls "Gann-Swing" method. The HiLo is a simple 3 day average
of the high or low depending on the market direction, and my testing shows
that this would be better used in a trending market only. Don't
misunderstand
me, I am not degrading Krausz or his methods, In fact.....since I have
started
using this "Expert Advisor", my trading has improved! But, I don't follow
these
signals blindly nor do I take every signal generated. I believe the first
step in
improving a system is know its weaknesses, so my next project is to try to
create an expert that will identify all three market conditions and alter
the
signals accordingly.

  Best wishes,
      Adam Hefner.