Another Data source

For those shopping alternative eod data sources, there is one that I have
used for several years: Pisces.  I have seen them through some growing
pains, but have also recognized that those problems have been steadily
solved along the way.  I was initially attracted to them because they offer
pit-session (day session only) pricing for commodity contracts--an all
important feature for bar chart reversal pattern recognition--that some data
services of similar price do not offer, especially for CBOT contracts.  They
charge about $20 per month.  Continuous, non-adjusted historical commodity
contracts go back to original start date.  They also have FirstNoticeDay
roll-over contracts.  They do not have back-adjusted continuous data, but I
believe they are capable of adding it if interest was sufficient.

Download direct via BBS by about 6:00 CST.   Alternate delivery by email
message directly to your email address, but do not have a web site yet for
direct internet download.  Their email delivery is several hours lower than
their direct BBS.  Their new 32 bit download utility is due out soon.  They
have about 5000 stocks, and seem amenable to adding others upon request.
The owner, a little cantankerous at times,  is a long time Metastock user
himself.

Phone number in Chicago: 773 281 7916.  I have refered some business his way
but have no financial stake in his company whatsoever.  But you're welcome
to use my name.  Mark Scheier