Re: Bar color problem

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY background="" bgColor=#c8dfe1>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Chuck,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Open Black&nbsp;happens when today's opening and closing
are BELOW the previous day's close BUT the security closed UP from today's open.
Solid Green happens when today's opening and closing are ABOVE the previous
day's close BUT the security closed DOWN from today's open. It's a quirk of
candlestick charts. Perhaps it has some pattern meaning that Steve K can
explain?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Hope this clears it up,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Rick</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Apr 30 06:03:16 1999