From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of WFN
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 2:59 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Message to Guy. your Dad did what we all do sometimes

Guy,

Great story. I do thank you.  My life pales by comparison (gotta go dole out
pills in the hospital pharmacy tomorrow -whee <g>.)

Seriously though, take care of the old boy.  I sure wish my old man was
around to witness the markets nowadays.  We lost him in '91.  He'd sure get
a kick of the DOW nearing 11,000.  Before his death when the market was in
the 2000's or so we used to joke about it being in the 7-800's back when we
started fooling around in the stock market.

Take care,

Bill N.
Milwaukee, WI  USA
frt1000@xxxxxxxxxx