Public Service Announcement

Overview

The TraderWareX Library provides methods for the following:

1. Retrieving data from the TraderWare database
2. Calculating indicators
3. Sending display messages to TraderWareX components
4. Sending trade signals to the System Test component
5. Sending alerts to the Monitor component
6. Plotting symbol data, indicators, trendlines, markers and text in the
Chart component

TraderWare allows you the user to have total control of programming your
studies using a "Common" widely available programming language, Visual
Basic.  Our modular design allows others who are so inclined to, program
their own modules that can be run within our shell program.

Documentation (the beginning) is available for down load at
http://www.markbrown.com/TWLibrary.doc or a faster connection at
http://24.0.100.173/mb/TWLibrary.doc

Our beta test of the product will begin soon and we plan to release our
product at mid year 99.  It will be complete with our own data feed that
will automatically filter bad data and provide automatic historical refresh
of missing and corrupt data.

Mailing list have been set up for the following

1.  TraderWare-List for the Trading Platform and data feed, we will be
giving examples of how to convert Omega and MS code into VB.

2.  VB-List for traders who want to use our platform to program their own
modules and access our data feed.

3.  Excel-List for traders who wish to create complicated trading related
spreadsheets.

4. MS-List  for MetaStock trading system and Indicator code "ONLY" if you
want code you will want this list.

4. Unix-List for traders who are trying to put together a Linux trading
platform.