ASX Options

I've been trying to find stock options for ASX (AUSTRALIA) on 6.5 after the
day down loads, but can't find them in the program. Can any one help?(They
are being down loaded)

You can probably guess I am new to this, just registered on this list
too.While I am here, I am using the Moving Average on fully paid shares but
appears to be 3 days behind which by it's nature, is probably as close to
the event I can get.Also using RSI and MADC.Any tricks to get closer to the
major turns in direction?