RE: Winbatch

CMA and All,

Yes you can do the equivalent of that.  It may a little cumbersom and
complicated for some but winbatch is a robust and powerful tool that you can
use to automate almosting anything in a windows environment. worth and eval.
geared more toward people who understand basic programming techniques...

Sean