bar patterns

Hi Marie

You asked what I was going to do with the bar patterns?

Enclosed is the start of an workbook using standard relational notation for
data mining bar patterns. The bar patterns and code that I posted are the
conventional usage. Both forms need to be researched.

What I'm looking for, is what Rough Set Analysis is about: Applying
data Analysis with a view to get some probabilistic statements. This is in
contrast to common Technical Analysis where you start with some indicator
(also qualifying market conditions) and then optimize parameters or add more
indicators. Personally I think, data mining to be more appropriate, though
by
no means easier, just the opposite.

Best regards

Walter

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DayofWeek2.zip"