Would you believe it?

JimG

Who would have thought that last trade would have turned a profit,
considering the way it started out? <G>

Went short this morning near the open.  Just following the system and
holding on for dear life. <G>  Remember, out Intermediate trend is still up,
so we'll have to be nimble here (hard for me at my age <BG>).  If
opportunity knocks again, we'll grab 20 to 40 S&P points and run.  That
second to last trade knocked our return down to slightly over 20% for the
year, otherwise we'd be at a 50% return.

Hope you had a great vacation and missed all of the ups and downs of the
market.

Guy