RE: Explorer and downloader file upgrade speed up on Windows NT.

Hello Vitaly,

Unfortunately, I don't see any write back cache on Windows 98. Eecsys was
supposed to make a cache with the same functionalities for Windows 98, but
it seems it is not released yet. Maybe you can ask them the question at
www.eecsys.com

I have tested the same explorer on a PII 350 NT SP 4 256 M RAM  without
Supercache NT and it is takes also 18 minutes on a 8 GB IDE drive. So
Supercache is definitely improving performance. SuperCache product price is
about 140$ for unlimited cache size. Sun belt software web site is
http://www.sunbelt-software.com

Laurent GITTLER