Re: library of excel code

In your previous mail, you wanted a way to have the formulas being displayed
as well, and as such got the idea that you would like them to be placed in
seperate columns (using the " ' " character or the " ` " character for viewing
the nested formula's purposes).

Since that was not exactly your intension, have printed below a way to have
the formulas being printed in the same cell as well as where the outcomes could
be printed.

="           "&A1+B1&"                     =A1+B1"

="A2+B2=         "&A2+B2

="A3+B3="&A3+B3

The above 3 lines are taken from the Formula Editor Bar and match the "reserve"
sheets' record-rows 1, 2 and 3 as can be seen in the attached GIF
(EXCEL-DisplayFormulas.gif).

It still amazes me how the PaintShopPro5.01 and the HARDCOPY programs can
make such small AND very high quality GIF-files.
After the Alt+PrintScreen keys were pressed down, I could "copy" the Active windows'
contents straight over onto the clipboard, and directly paste cb's contents directly
into a new PSP image file !!!! (only took 1.5 seconds to do), and then only had to
SAVE AS as a GIF-file(256 colors) and 12.5 Kb resulted as the file's size.
(Upose to 89Kb when done the JPEG way!!!)

The lines consists of the following unique parts (1st line as example) :

"            "                           -This is the way text-only can be displayed
                                            (spaces between the quotation marks).

&                                       -This is the AND character used to join(combine)
                                            the inputted parts, and can be text as well as
                                            formulas and or functions.

A1+B1                              -The formula to sum Cell A1 plus B1.

"                     =A1+B1"    -The formula, with spaces used for distance, and
                                            is placed between the (for text) quotation marks, as
                                            how it (in this example) needed to be displayed.

The formula as <results> and as <contents> are (then always) displayed in Cell C1.

By the way, refering to your search for indicators, do you have the Excel ValuePack
installed, eg that can be found on the Office CdRom?
It does contains a few indicators (including Exponential etc.).
If not, it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Office Update web-site (for free).

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx