RE: Downloading Free Quotes

Chuck

Do you have a link for Sierra Charts?

What would the subscription to FurtureSource cost? This would be for
their realtime service which is not via internet (I think that's what
I read)?  Do they offer a "real time" service via the internet? If so,
how much would that cost?

I'm a little apprehensive about using ole and a lot more apprehensive
about using dde.. From all that I've observed the don't seem very
stable.. IMHO.

Dale